Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recommendation Blogathon

I would like to try something new for the new year. Not just me, anyone who wants to try it. What is it? It's this:

Movies are recommended all the time. Most people try to watch what they're recommended, but they never get around to watching. More recommendations start to pour in, only deepening one's procrastination.

So here's my suggestion. Try to catch up on some of those recommendations. Write a review and submit it here. This project will widen your film watching and, to some, get people off your back. Univarn, I know you're continually recommended Tokyo Story. This might help.

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a good idea. The only problem is that we want to see not all recommended films, and we may already have our own lists of must-see movies. Like with this film, Tokyo Story, I just don't want to see it now, but when in future you suggest some other movie that would stir my interest, I'll be in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I used to watch every movie at least once either it is recommended or not Or whether is hit one or bad. Watching movies is always my favorite time pass..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.